Dynamic dashboard is great to enable each user to see the data they only have access to or their team have access to, without the need to create separate dashboards using a fix user "viewing as".
But, each organization only have up to 5 dynamic dashboards for Enterprise Edition and 10 dynamic dashboards for Unlimited Edition, additional dynamic dashboards available for purchase separately.
So, it important for system admin to know all dashboards configured as dynamic dashboard. Let us go through how to list down all dashboards configured as dynamic dashboard.
Here we go:
1. Create a custom report type with primary object = Dashboards
2. Create new report using report type created in Step 1
3. Add filter of "Dashboard Running User" NOT EQUALS TO "Run as specified user" (optional)
4. Run the report. You will see it will only show Dashboard Running User :
- Let authorized users change running user for dashboard with Let authorized users change running user selected, and
- Run as logged-in user
Reference: How to count dynamic dashboards (run as logged in user) that are used and can we purchase more?