Imagine if you have thousand of email templates created over years by users, how do you able to track if an email template is used in which email alerts of workflow?
Here are the steps on how to create a list view under email alerts:
- Click your name and click on Set Up.
- Under workflow and approvals click on Email Alerts
- On email alerts click on Create New View
- From the filters on the view, select Email Template Name field and type in the Email Template Name you would like to check, as your basis to filter.
- Click Save and you should be able to see all the email alerts associated with the email template.