Enable Quick TextGo to the Setup menu, and search for Quick Text Settings, then enable it. Optionally, you can enable "Share and organize quick text in folders" to grant users access to the folder based on Users, Roles, and Public Groups (similar to the report folder).
Friday, June 25, 2021
Increase your Salesforce users Productivity with Quick Text
Monday, June 14, 2021
3 Ways to Integrate NetSuite with Salesforce
3 Ways to Integrate NetSuite with Salesforce by Brian Newbold.
In our digital world, we can’t afford to spend time re-entering our Salesforce sales into a billable form in NetSuite. A swivel seat is excruciating both in time spent and accuracy errors. And when it’s time to automate, it seems like all suggestions start with “it’s an easy-to-use template” yet ultimately end up being custom-built solutions.
My company, like yours, is certainly a special snowflake – unique in how we process orders and report our sales and financial data. But aren’t snowflakes also nearly identical in their structure, form, and function? Surely when you look very closely you will see the many fine and unique details, but at the macro level, they’re pretty much just the same. Similarly, aren’t our business processes nearly alike at macro with a modicum of uniqueness?
- First and most basic, where your processes fit the sample templates and have low volume. Everything pretty much just works out-of-the-box with the lowest-cost tier middleware
- Second, where most of us fit, having a healthy volume of orders and reasonable depth of customizations. We’ve outgrown the templates and pushed the boundaries a bit
- Third and most complex, the large-enterprise ERP with a few thousand products and hundreds of thousands if not millions of customers. High volume and highly customized, where you’ve hired a team of purpose-driven integration engineers.
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Salesforce Lightning Performance
In Salesforce Classic, web pages are generated by the server, and then they’re rendered on the client (your user’s desktop or mobile device). In Lightning Experience, pages are loaded on your user’s device progressively, component by component.
Vote for this idea Lightning Experience LEX - lightning speed please! - as of now 55,490 points, feel free to vote that idea, but as performance is a long journey, let us dig further what we can do to increase the performance
Yes, Salesforce is on the cloud, meaning you can access Salesforce from anywhere with an internet connection. However, your Salesforce org. still located in an instance with physical hardware in the data centers.
You may see instance APxx, EUxx, NAxx, which represents the data center's physical location that hosts your Salesforce org. (Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America). You should choose the instance that near to you. However, if your users are scattered around the world, select the instance where most of your users are located. When the user is located nearer to the Salesforce data center, latency will be lower and have better performance.
Using the speed test provided by salesforce, we can check the latency between our computer to salesforce org. that we are accessing. Make sure you already log in to Salesforce before running the speed test, you just need to add speedtest.jsp after salesforce.com/, here is the syntax https://[domain].my.salesforce.com/speedtest.jsp
From the above screenshots accessing the AP4 instance is much faster for me compare to the org located in NA89.
- An Octane score of 30,000 or greater
- Network latency of 150 ms or less
- Download speed of 3 Mbps or greater
- At least 8 GB of RAM, with 3 GB available for Salesforce browser tabs
- An Octane score of 20,000 or greater
- Network latency of 200 ms or less
- Download speed of 1 Mbps or greater
- At least 5 GB of RAM, with 2 GB available for Salesforce browser tabs
4. Web Browser
6. Lightning Component Debug Mode
- Improve performance and speed in Lightning Experience
- Measure lightning page load times
- Lightning Experience Performance Optimization
- Improve Speed and Performance in Lightning Experience
- Measure Lightning Experience Performance and Experienced Page Time (EPT)