There are 2 permissions related to the Lightning Email Template:
- Create Folders for Lightning Email Templates
- Manage Public Lightning Email Templates
Folders and Enhanced Sharing
Once enabled, the email template folder and sharing access will similar to the report and dashboard folder, users with the above permissions will be able to:
- Create folder and sub-folder to store Lightning email template
- Share folder by user name, roles, public groups, territory
- Share folder with access: manage, edit, view
Create Folder and Email Template
You also can add files into the email template, when the user selects the email template, those files will be automatically added as attachments.
Additionally, users can store the email template in the Private Email Templates folder, so no other users can access or change it.
Using Email Template
Open a case, click the Email tab, then select the email template created in the previous step.
Click the 3rd icon to insert an email template, including adding files as email attachments (1st icon), adding merge field (2nd icon), preview email (4th icon), clear and revert email template selected (5th icon), and pop out the email editor (6th icon).