Also, a few report types related to Opportunity:
- Opportunity Field History
- Opportunity History
- Opportunities with Historical Trending
There is one more report type we have not discussed so far Opportunity Trends report type. The good thing about this report type is, it is enabled by default, however, you can't really customize a lot.
Opportunity Trends report takes a Snapshot "As of" the 1st of the month each passing month. These snapshots cannot look forward and the snapshot date and frequency can't be changed. If an opportunity created on 20 Nov 2018, the first snapshot for would be on 1 Dec 2018.
This report type will have information on:
- Historical Amount
- Historical Stage
- Historical Close Date
- Historical Probability
- As of Date
I do not see any object that stored this data, but let me know if you found it.
- Opportunity Trend report differs from the output of Opportunity History report
- Opportunity Trends Report
- As of date on Opportunity Trend Report