Recipe in general
- Produce a new dataset (re-run the recipe with overwrite dataset created)
- Cannot overwrite source dataset
Imagine that Add data is similar to VLOOKUP() in Microsoft Excel:
- Additional columns
- No change in the number of rows
you need matching key in each dataset, and fields to add
this recipe will produce a new dataset with additional columns from lookup result
This will add more rows in the new dataset, example: dataset A has 10 rows and dataset B has 8 rows, the result would be 18 rows in total.
If dataset A and B have different fields, the missing fields will be null in result dataset.
mapping fields between source dataset
the recipe will say how many rows to be added
the result after recipe run, appended dataset do not have "Kota"
- Green icon means the recipe has been Pushed
- Yellow icon means the recipe is Saved, but has not been pushed