Salesforce out of the box offers web-to-lead and web-to-case, where we can create a simple form and publish it to our website, our customers or prospects can submit their questions or issues, and the data will be stored in Salesforce. However, if you need a custom form for a specific purpose, such as order, request, etc. that links to Salesforce, you need to get developers to build force.com sites, which is not simple, takes time, and also takes a big effort to support and maintain.
In this blog, I would like to introduce FormAssembly, a platform that supports large and complex data collection workflows that require advanced Salesforce integration. You'll benefit from FormAssembly’s powerful, all-in-one data collection platform and visual workflow builder that doesn’t need a team of developers to build and maintain the form as your business changes. Simply use FormAssembly builder (with point and click, instead of code) to make the changes and publish the form to your website.
FormAssembly provides a secure, versatile, and scalable solution for solving data collection challenges for organizations across industries. With a user-friendly platform and intuitive builders, non-technical users can easily create web forms and data collection workflows for any use case no matter the complexity or security requirements. With a simple connector and integration setup, data flows seamlessly from people to web forms, then directly and cleanly into Salesforce.
- Advanced Salesforce integration: Create or update data for standard and custom objects in Salesforce, prefill forms, use Dynamic Picklists, and more.
- High security and compliance: Protect data with Section 508 compliance, spam protection, PCI DSS Level 1 Certification, encryption at rest, and TLS 1.2 secure forms.
- Respondent authentication: Allow only authenticated users of LDAP, SAML, CAS, or Salesforce Communities (now Salesforce Experience Cloud).
- No-code web form builder and workflow builder: Easily create custom web forms and build out complex data collection workflows without code or technical support.
- 24/5 support by live chat, email, or phone: Receive friendly, helpful support from a dedicated and knowledgeable team (phone is for Priority Support customers only).
- Eliminate manual work: Create or update records with Salesforce forms that work with any standard or custom object and even objects from AppExchange apps.
- Enable form prefilling: Data pre-loads from Salesforce into a FormAssembly form, making it easy for customers to update information, which syncs back to your CRM.
- Seamless file upload: Customers can easily attach files that upload to a specific Salesforce record when a form is submitted.
- Complete live lookups: FormAssembly’s Salesforce Dynamic Picklist tool lets users complete live lookups to Salesforce from specific fields in a form.
- Streamline processes: Embed and easily load FormAssembly forms in Salesforce Communities using the FormAssembly Lightning component.
- Build forms in minutes: Easily create FormAssembly forms with your own Salesforce objects using FormAssembly’s Salesforce Import too.
Post a Comment