Classic - NO
This is the article and this is the idea.
Lightning - YES
Here is the article and here the steps:
- From Setup, at the top of the page, select Object Manager.
- In Account, click Hierarchy Columns and then click New button if never created, or Edit link to edit the columns.
- You can include up to 15 columns.
When you create Hierarchy Columns, system will auto create a new list view called "Org_Account_Hierarchy" and added to the Accounts list view menu, you can rename it, but not to change the sharing setting, deleting this item resets the columns to the defaults.
By default -- no hierarchy column setup, account hierarchies display the same columns as the Recently Viewed Accounts standard list view. However, the list view columns don’t change when you customize the hierarchy columns.
Recently Viewed List
In Classic, when we click a tab, such as Accounts tab, by default it will show "Recent Accounts" with columns defined in Search Layouts - Tab
While switching to Lightning, click Accounts tab will bring open the "Recently Viewed" list view (if pinned list view has not changed), list view columns in "Recently Viewed" is defined in Search Layouts - Search Result. This view isn’t deletable, change the visibility, or rename.
However, you will found another list view with a similar name but include object name in Lightning, e.g. Recently Viewed Accounts, however, we cannot configure the columns for this view (until Summer '19 release), and unable to delete, change the visibility, or rename it. So the easier is just to ignore it.
- Unable to customize the standard 'Account Hierarchy' view in Classic UI
- Set Up Account Hierarchy in Lightning Experience
- Select Fields to Display in the Recently Viewed List on Object Home Pages in Lightning Experience
- Duplicate view when viewing 'Recently Viewed' objects in Lightning