In Einstein Analytics, link by default only offers text. But instead of only text, can we use an image as a clickable link?
Yes, the trick is to use a container then add a link widget on the container, then make the link widget background as transparent and the text as transparent too.
- Add a small container widget with the size similar to image size for the dashboard
- From widget properties, under "Background Image" section, click Upload Image then select an image
- Set the Image Scale and Image Alignment properly
- Add link widget in the container widget added
- Resize the link widget size, to cover the whole container widget
- Set "Link To" to a dashboard or lens or page or URL as needed
- In the "Text Style" section, change the color as transparent, by click Custom and drag the slider to the far left
- Same for "Widget Style", set the Background Color to transparent too, make sure it is "rgba(x,y,z,0)" with the last number is 0.