Limit! Yeah, all Salesforce admins and developers know about the limit in Salesforce, including the limit in Unlimited Edition. This blog is not about what is Dynamic Dashboard, so I will not explain again what is Dynamic Dashboard.
In short, what actually is Dynamic Dashboard? Instead of viewing the dashboard as someone, a dynamic dashboard allows login the user to see the dashboard data as themselves (similar to the report) or choose to view it as someone else beneath the user in the role hierarchy.
- Performance and Unlimited Edition: up to 10 per organization.
- Enterprise Edition: up to 5 per organization.
- Developer Edition: up to 3 per organization
Or run a report by creating a custom report type of Dashboard object, then add a filter
Dashboard Running User equals "Run as logged-in user, Let authorized users change running user"
Selecting "The dashboard viewer" (in yellow) only is equal to LoggedInUser in a query or Run as logged-in user in the report.
Adding with select of "Let dashboard viewers choose whom they view the dashboard as" (in green) is equal to MyTeamUser in a query or Let authorized users change running user in the report.
For query, the description for Type:
- SpecificUser — The dashboard displays data according to the access level of one specific running user (1st and 2nd radio buttons).
- LoggedInUser — The dashboard displays data according to the access level of the logged-in user.
- MyTeamUser — The dashboard displays data according to the access level of the logged-in user, and managers can view dashboards from the point of view of users beneath them in the role hierarchy.
Note: Deleted dashboards with dynamic dashboards in Recycle Bin still counted to the limit.
- Increase 'Maximum Number of Dynamic Dashboards' limit
- Find the Dynamic Dashboards in my Organization
- How to list all Dynamic Dashboards in Salesforce?
- IdeaExchange: Increase Dynamic Dashboard limits
Post a Comment