But, each organization only has up to 5 dynamic dashboards for Enterprise Edition and 10 dynamic dashboards for Unlimited Edition, additional dynamic dashboards available for purchase separately.
So, it important for the system admin to know all dashboards configured as a dynamic dashboard. Let us go through how to list down all dashboards configured as a dynamic dashboard.
Here we go:
1. Create a custom report type with the primary object = Dashboards
2. Create a new report using the report type created in Step 1
3. Add filter of "Dashboard Running User" NOT EQUALS TO "Run as specified user" (optional)
4. Run the report. You will see it will only show Dashboard Running User :
- Let authorized users change running user for dashboard with Let authorized users change running user selected, and
- Run as logged-in user