We discussed Multi-Select Value to Text two years ago. To get a field with multi-value:
- source field in SFDC is picklist (multi select)
- use augment node in dataflow, where child object as the right source
In this blog, we have another use scenario of using multi-select values related to the Filter/List and Table widget. This blog is only applicable for multivalue fields originated from Salesforce as picklist (multi-select).
2. In the computeExpression node, clone the text field (as per 1), so now we have a cloned multivalue field in the non-multivalue format.
4. Upload back the JSON file updated
- Branch_Multi is the new field created from computeExpression which now is a multivalue field.
- Branch__c is the original field from sfdcDigest, where we "force" this as a non-multivalue field in sfdcDigest node.
Here is the result